Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kooking and Krafts with Kari: a new blog


Hello, and welcome to my new blog! My name is Kari as you can tell by the title of this blog and I love doing crafts and cooking. I always love to learn and try new things and here I will be able to share my successes and I am sure a few fails.

I just got married in May and my husband loves my cooking. He might love my cooking a little too much so I try to make all of my meals low fat. Not to mention I am constantly on weight watchers more less watching my weight stay the same then going down as I would like. My favorite thing to do is to convert recipes from not so healthy to healthy. With this blog I am hoping that it will help us to stay on track. I also love to bake so I am sure I will throw a few blogs about baking even if they are not so good for you :)


I have always loved doing crafts since I was a little girl. From painting, card making, bead work, knitting scarfs and adventures in Modpodge. I really want to get back into doing more crafts and am starting to learn how to sew. I am excited to be able to learn to make new things and to share them with you!

I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment